Studying and being student in COVID-19 times can be sometimes difficult, also for our Bakery School students.
For that reason our staff and teachers from the Bakery School in Brazil came up with a great idea : launch a challenge to all our students to keep the baking and passion going.
How did they prepare?
- Digital Marketing classes were set up with volunteers.
- Some Puratos products were sent along with the food basket at home or our students.
What were the foreseen activities?
- Students had to create 3 recipes during the month of August using the received products
- They should post the recipes on social media, using all the concepts learned during the Digital Marketing training
- In the post, it should be mentioned: Bakery School Challenge, indicate which products were used and incl. a brief description of the recipe
They were beyond expectations. All students have been presenting great recipes with well-prepared photos and lots of hashtags.
Thanks to this great initiatives, we were close to them even while being at their homes!